Lots of work being done to improve our schools. Here are some fundamental improvements that I've set in motion:
- guardians at each of the 8 schools will report 2x's a month to the Delmas HQ for training,etc. This will give greater control, professionalism, etc
- The three kitchen managers will report once a week to Delmas HQ under the direction of the Director For Food - Evans.
- Evens will become the Director of Feeding in September after working three months in training.
- Pierrot will take over as the Director of all 8 schools and will have his office at Delmas
- There will be a class in computers...computer education at Lekol Vollel ( our middle school) beginning in September
- St.Jane Preschool has been chosen as the model school for advanced preschool education.....the very young children will be taught English....there will also be computer training
- An effort will be made to invite on Hands Together web site volunteers who would be willing to come and teach in English the subjects of math, science, etc.
- Students will be challenged to learn English and a special class will be formed where the students receive all education in English